9/16/2008

Photo Class

Last night was the start of a new photo class.  So, what does that mean?  More random pix to take.  They couldn't be of any "clients", so I got out my camera with my new lens :) and took a few shots tonight before we went to pilates class. (BTW I wish I had my camera at class b/c J was doing something weird looking in pilates class and I looked over and just started cracking up and couldn't stop laughing....meanwhile, we're suppose to be quiet and concentrate)
  Anyway... our assignment for next week is to take a picture of something red, a weather shot (showing movement of rain or wind--why couldn't I have known that this past weekend since it rained all weekend long) and to wear something black to our next class.  Well, that's easy enough for me b/c my wardrobe consists of a lot of black clothes.  

So... J was outside with Dexter, and I was able to capture a few shots.
on the phone
This was taken inside of Dexter (my best model).  I laid down on the floor to get these and had to keep telling Dex to stay so he wouldn't jump up and run towards me.  
My new favorite portrait of Dex
I wanted to post a picture of my new photo "catcher" that I picked up for $10 so that my sis could see.  I love it - i've hung some of my favorite pix up here...mainly of our nephews and nieces or rather my soon to be (on the other side of the family) nephews and niece which I get to see very soon and can hardly wait!! 

1 comments:

Jodi said...

I love the last picture of your dog.....that look is priceless! He looks like such a sweetie....I enjoy looking at your page....it's always so creative!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop