9/13/2008

Wanted: SENIORS



Wanted:  Seniors

I am wanting to change the way your typical senior portraits are done.  Isn't everybody tired of the typical senior pictures including graduation year numbers and class rings, etc.. type of backgrounds? (you know what I'm talking about!)

I want urban, modern, retro up close-in your face portraits that should be in magazines!  If you are outgoing, full of life/energetic and want edgy senior portraits, you've come to the right place.

This is what I need:
  • I'm looking for 2009 senior or junior model reps for all high schools in the metro Detroit area.
  • If you are chosen, you will receive a proof book to showcase your photos from your session.  You will also receive a cd with 5 portraits that you can take and upload to your own computer to show them on your myspace or facebook pages or simply do whatever you'd like with the portraits.  This is all FREE!
Contact me today by clicking on the title of this blog post or go directly to my website so that we can setup an interview/session.

Website:  http://www.juliemarieportraits.com

 

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop