12/09/2008

The Perfect Holiday Gift Julie Marie Portraits * DELAWARE PHOTOGRAPHER

If you're looking for that perfect gift, you need to check out Lisa Leonard Designs (http://www.lisaleonardonline.com). I know I've blogged about her stuff before, but it's great pieces of jewelry and you know they're not going to get something like it! Here is one thing that I just received from her today. I would love to show you the front, but that would give it away, and I don't want the receiver of this gift to see it yet!! On this particular gift, I had the family member's names put on the front. It is way too cute! Check out Lisa's website, and you can see for yourself!




It even comes wrapped in the cutest little box with some ribbon and a gift tag.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i ordered a necklace with callum's name on it for my own christmas present. i should be receiving it soon. i am not going to open it till christmas day! i can't wait to see it! thanks for letting everyone know about her:)

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop