11/25/2009

Holiday Cards by Kristi Young Design...Julie Marie Portraits (Delaware Portrait Photographer)

I am so excited to share with you some brand new holiday card designs by Kristi Young Design (click on the title and it will take you to her blog). I had found out about her on another blog and contacted her to see if she could design some new holiday cards for me!! And...check it out!!!!! Aren't these fabulous! I can't wait to send out my own holiday cards!!

If you are interested in custom holiday cards, please contact me at 419.343.7268 or email me at juliemarieportraits@ymail.com for further details and pricing.

...

...

...

...

...

...

1 comments:

JenV said...

Love the cards!! I know which one I'm going to order!!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop