2/18/2010

Spearmint Baby

If you have not been on Spearmint Baby, you're missing out. They feature nurseries, kiddos bedrooms, DIY items and contests, and I was so excited to see that they picked my nursery to feature on Tuesday. Go on over and check it out...you're sure to get some inspiration for decorating your kiddos' room!

Here are a few of the pix....my favorite item in the nursery is the dog above the bed...if you remember, this is part of the logo that I'm using for my photography business designed by Kristi Young of Kristi Young Design My mom and sister helped me with this....we traced it on 9 12x12 canvases and painted it.


2 comments:

Diana Vicente said...

Love the name and the room is wonderful!!!

Julie Marie Portraits said...

Thx, Diana!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop