12/22/2007

About Julie Marie Portraits

Welcome to Julie Marie Portraits! Julie's style is fresh, fun & modern. She specializes in natural light photography and likes to think of her photography as photojournalistic which means she catches you in the moment and tries to stay away from the staged/posed images. Please check out Julie's gallery and blog, and if you are interested in booking a session, please contact her by email or by telephone.

Website: www.juliemarieportraits.com
Name: Julie Marie
Birthday: January 29
Hometown: Pioneer, Ohio
College: University of Toledo
Email: juliemarieportraits@ymail.com
Telephone: 419.343.7268
My favorite links
www.juliemariepix.blogspot.com

Location:
Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania & Washington, DC
Servicing upon special request and availability: NW Ohio & SE Michigan.
Available for destination shoots. (weddings, commercial, etc...)

Equipment:
I am a Canon girl.
5D
40D
& lots of lens!

Julie on the Personal Side:
I love photography, and my specialty is in natural light photography. I shoot on location, which means I travel to you. Some ideas on locations are in your home, at a park, in a downtown area, etc...

I am newly married, and we have a dog named Dexter. We're expecting a baby boy in March, and we are so excited about the new addition!

Please contact me with any questions that you may have! I look forward to working with you.

Make sure you check out my blog: www.juliemariepix.blogspot.com
 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop