8/06/2008

Engagement Gifts






I just thought I'd share some of our beautiful engagement gifts that we've received lately. (My fiance can't figure out why "we're" getting everything that I'd want and nothing that he'd use!)


1st: Nambe Silver chip 'n dip dish (absolutely beautiful)

2nd: Nambe glassware that I just love! I can't wait to pour in a nice cocktail!

3rd: beautiful orange platter/green dipping dish by Love


The 4th and 5th pictures are of platters from Pittsburgh and they're called "Plates with Purpose". The designs artistically reflect the missions of six non-profit organizations. The website is http://www.plateswithpurpose.com/index.html. The two platters that we received benefit the Alzheimer's Association (Greater PA Chapter) (flower design) and Pittsburgh Habitat for Humanity (heart platter).


0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop