11/01/2008

Saturday Night Fun - Julie Marie Portraits


Tonight I came down to T-town to watch J & J so that their mommy and daddy could go out for dinner.   We got J (my niece) to bed and J and I went into his room and had some fun jumping on the bed and playing with his cars and tractors.   Up next.....some fun fun fall pictures tomorrow.  I'm off to try to get J to sleep.  (i wanted to keep him up a little later so that maybe he sleeps in tomorrow b/c of the time change....wishful thinking on my part!) :) 





2 comments:

JenV said...

These just crack me up!! I love them! THX for watching the kids aunt juju! We love you!!

Jodi said...

Cute pictures as usual....aren't little ones just the best subjects for photos!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop