3/05/2009

Can't Get Enough Of....... Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Portrait Photographer

I just can't get enough of my niece and nephew. I love them more than anything in this world, and I'm already getting tears thinking about going back to Delaware on Sunday and having to say goodbye to them! They are just the greatest kiddos in the world and when you see the pictures below, you'll understand why!




My sister wanted me to get some pix of the kids together....well, that doesn't work b/c neither of them will sit still long enough and this is what you get:



Sis just hanging out in the toy bin.....


And now you know why it makes me sad to think about going back to Delaware and not being able to see them whenever I want!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop