3/23/2009

Julie's Wedding Update & An Anniversary Wish....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Portrait Photographer

Well, it's exactly two months from tomorrow until my wedding day! (yay.....i can hardly believe it's almost here!)
Anyway, my future mother-in-law came in for a visit last week, and since I knew we'd be doing a lot of shopping, I told her that we had to find ties for the wedding (groom and best man). MISSION ACCOMPLISHED....we were able to find the ties at King of Prussia Mall (WOW...this beats Somerset in Troy by a mile).

Here's a sneak peak....the apple green is our color...or rather my choice. (Believe it or not, J could really care less about the color) :)

..
And, while I was writing this and looking at today's date, I realized that it's my mom and dad's anniversary today. (i even talked to them earlier on the phone but completely forgot) Sorry, Mom and Dad!

Regardless, hope you have a wonderful 35th Anniversary! Love you!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop