5/26/2009

It's Official.....Mr. & Mrs....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Wedding PHotographer

Well, it's official. Josh and I were married on Sunday, and it was absolutely amazing! My parents did such an amazing job with their property and everything turned out perfect. It was a very small and intimate wedding....just what I had dreamed of, and I couldn't have asked for anything more! One of the only reasons why I wanted a small wedding was so that I could have pictures of it, and I picked the most amazing photographer to capture these. Her name is Kellee Laser of Kellee Laser Photography, and she is the best!! If you're wanting to see some pictures, check out her blog at: http://kelleelaser.typepad.com/ or click on the title of this post.

Well, anyway, we're back in Delaware (although I miss my family and wish we were still back in Ohio or Pittsburgh). The first thing I did this morning was get my hair cut. I hadn't had it cut for quite some time b/c I needed to let it grow out so that I could wear it up for my wedding. It was really weird today, b/c as I was talking to my hair stylist, I said something about my fiance...oops, I mean husband.... It's sort of weird saying that, but I love it!!! Hope you enjoy some sneak peeks of our wedding day over on Kellee's blog!!

Some cool personalized dessert plates that we received from my sister and her family....they're by Jessica Rust Designs.....very cool!! (Thanks V Family!)

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop