6/26/2009

Inspiring Decorator Tips From Isabella and Max Rooms -- Julie Marie Portraits

For those of you that know my sister, she is a decorating freak. She really should have gone into interior decorating, but she never did. Instead, she gets to be a SAM to her two kiddos (who I miss tremendously right now) and decorate her homes. She's my go to person for ideas to see if something looks right, etc.... She makes my dad crazy b/c he's usually the one that does the painting for her, and she typically is not happy with a paint color until they've changed it 3-4 times (no kidding!). Anyway, she got me hooked on a decorator's blog, and right now, this blogger is giving away some free goodies. The blog is called Isabella and Max Rooms, and I love following it. I love seeing her transformations and getting her budget friendly tips. (she shops at target, michaels, etc...) Anyway, go on over and check out her blog, http://isabellaandmaxrooms.blogspot.com or just click on the title to this post and it will take you there! If you leave a comment on her blog post, you'll also be entered to win her contest giveaway! Good Luck!

1 comments:

Janell @ House of Fifty said...

Well...THANKS!! I have your blog linked on my blog now, your work is wonderful! What I think I like best about the photos I've seen is your interesting perspective, shooting from the legs down, feet all lined up...very creative and original. Next time we are back in Ohio (my husband's family is in Ohio) I should plan a trip by your city and get some photos taken!
Janell

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop