6/27/2009

Love Park Fun.....Julie Marie Portraits, Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting up with S&C in downtown Philly for a fun engagement session. I talked to S over email, and he had suggested that we meet up at Love Park. I, actually, had never met them in person nor had I ever been to Love Park, so it was great getting to actually meet them! They were up for anything and were so much fun! We literally just walked around a big block in downtown Philly and had a great engagement session! I can't wait for their wedding to come in September! Thanks, S&C!! It was so great meeting you guys, and I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures, I love the one with love in the background.
Selena

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop