6/28/2009

Another Fun Engagement Session...Julie Marie Portraits, Philadelphia Wedding Photographer

I had the pleasure of shooting another engagement session in Philly with another great couple! I met them a while back, and we decided to meet up around the art museum in Philly for their engagement session (again, my first time seeing this area). The landscape around the museum was absolutely gorgeous. I could have stayed there all day long just shooting!

Anyway, this couple was a blast! They're just so much fun and full of life! You can definitely see how much they love each other! While walking around, they also were telling me about the wedding, and I can't wait until it comes. They've put a lot of thought into the details, so keep checking back for their September wedding. Also....S mentioned that she got some pretty neat shoes for the wedding, so I can't wait to see those, too! Thanks, S&M (yes, that's their initials)! Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!







0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop