7/17/2009

Another Gorgeous Family in Ohio....Julie Marie Portraits, Toledo, Ohio Photographer

I'm beginning to think that everybody from Ohio is just plain gorgeous!! :) I had the pleasure of photographing this family on Sunday back in Pioneer, Ohio! I've known this family for a long, long time! In fact, I went to school with the mom below, and we graduated high school together! So, check out the two sisters below......future models? It sure looks that way! As mentioned a few posts back, I have to say it again for this post....their mom and dad are going to be in for some trouble as they get older!! Thanks again, guys! It was great to see all of you! Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!






Love, Love, Love this last one...the girls and their aunt!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop