7/21/2009

Way Behind.....But Another Adorable Family.... Julie Marie Portraits

I am way behind on blog posts, emails and editing, however, I wanted to get this post up. Meet the B family. I went to school with these kiddos' parents and look at how adorable their 3 kiddos are!! Two beautiful big sisters and one handsome little guy. I so wish I could tell you their names because they are too cute. Anyway, this family is such a wonderful family. Last year, their little guy's health gave everybody a scare. I know it's been a tough battle for all of them, but this little guy is one tough kiddo, and he is definitely a fighter! Trust me, you'd never even know anything was wrong with him. He was so full of life and just having so much fun blowing bubbles during the shoot. So, B family....it was great to see all of you! Prayers continue to be with little C and all of you. Hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!





..
I just wanted to thank everybody for their prayers and thoughts. Luckily my husband is doing good and coming home from the hospital! I am way behind on everything, but I will be getting a lot done over the next couple of days before we take off to FL. THanks for your patience, too!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop