8/03/2009

Mr. & Mrs.... Julie Marie Portraits, Naples, FL Wedding Photographer

I'm back from vacation, and I have a lot to catch up on. Vacation was wonderful, but I guess it's good to be back?!?!? (um, not sure about that yet!) :)

While I was on vacation, I had the pleasure of photographing a gorgeous wedding in Naples, FL. The bride first contacted me a while back about shooting her wedding in Naples. Her telephone number threw me off when she first called b/c it came up as an Ohio area code. So... when I found out that she and her fiance were actually from Ohio but had moved to Naples, I knew they'd be great! (Isn't everybody from Ohio great!!!!) So, back to the wedding. I actually met up with the couple on the Thursday before their wedding and immediately loved them. They are such an adorable couple and just the nicest folks. Both have great families, too! The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and the weather was just perfect. So, without further ado, meet R & A!


Right before heading down the aisle to take their place

They all got ready at the bride's parents' home. It was beautiful. They were upstairs, and I asked if they'd all pile into bed. Mom said how did you know that we do this a lot to just talk.....aren't they all gorgeous!!


They had DOVE chocolate candies in the limo and check out what R's said....how appropriate!

After the ceremony, we all hopped into the limo and went to McDonald's to get milkshakes. This is a tradition that the groom's grandparents started......

The beautiful flower girl....




The beautiful cake (if memory serves me right...this was made by the groom's mother)

The First Dance

I, then, met back up with them at sunset to do some more pictures....


So, thanks R & A. It was great meeting you and best of luck!! Hope you're having a great time on your honeymoon!


Wedding Planning done by No Worries Weddings - She did a fabulous job....check out her site!
http://www.noworriesevents.com

1 comments:

Rachelle Payne said...

Julie,
I Love all the pics! Can't wait to see the rest...

Rachelle

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop