10/26/2009

Can they get any cuter? Julie Marie Portraits, Toledo, Ohio Photographer

You might remember P & P from a session that we did earlier this year......well, look at them now!! They are both getting so big and are both just beautiful!! Mom took me to a park (which was fantastic) & the girls had some fun running around!! Love, love, love their outfits too, but since mom likes black & whites, most of the post is in b/w. Anyway, the next day, I went to the same park with my niece & nephew. They were running around & my sister found a "pretty" which is a little decorative clip. I was like...that is P's (from this session). So, their mom ended up coming over and got her pretty and she and my sister taught me how to make "pretty's". :)

Thanks, guys!! It was great seeing you!!

Love, Love, Love this one.....look at her little expression...too cute!



0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop