11/02/2009

Internet is Back on! Julie Marie Portraits, Toledo, Ohio Photographer

Well, I have been MIA as I didn't have internet service for a few days. The direct tv guy came out and cut through my internet line......So, needless to say, I'm going to be on blog overload.

Up first....check out this gorgeous family! They have two of the cutest kiddos ever! Love, love, love the one of the little K up in the air with all of the fall colors behind him! (it's also my new blog header) They were great. We ended up having to reschedule our original session date b/c of the rain. Needless to say, the weather wasn't that much better when we did the session, but they braved the cold! Thx, guys! It was great seeing you and meeting your kiddos!







1 comments:

JenV said...

OMG Julie! These are so cute! What a cute family!!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop