11/17/2009

It's A.....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Portrait Photographer

BOY! Well, most everybody knows by now that we're having a boy, but for those of you that don't, I wanted to share the exciting news. Needless to say, my husband is very excited because he really wanted a boy! I am just as excited, too, although, I really thought I was having a girl! Anyway, once I found out what we were having, the shopping began. My parents were here visiting and my dad painted the nursery for me. I also found the nursery bedding from Serena & Lily and ordered fabric so that my mom can make the roman shades (since she reads my blog, this is her reminder to get busy sewing!). I can hardly wait to start decorating! Here is just a sneak peek of a few furry animals that are going to fill the nursery!

Left to Right: A soft fluffy cow that I picked up at a little interior design boutique in Dover, BlaBla Buzz from my niece & nephew, a cute little elephant picked up from a boutique in Shadyside/Pittsburgh and a navy blue storage bin from Pottery Barn.

1 comments:

JenV said...

How cute!! Julia Sophia is sitting with me looking at this and started saying "mama, mama blabla!!" Love it!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop