12/22/2009

Bundle of Joy.....Julie Marie Portraits, Annapolis Children's Photographer

Meet Mr. C...isn't he just the cutest little bundle of joy!!! Well, I had the pleasure of meeting this handsome little guy (who by the way had the most gorgeous nursery ever!!) and his parents recently. He was such a good little guy throughout the session, and I had such a nice time with him!

Anyway, this is likely the last blog post for 2009...I might sneak one more in next week! If not, I just wanted to wish everybody a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Lots of exciting things for JMP coming in 2010!






Love his little look right here....

1 comments:

Jen said...

Lovely shots! Such an adorable baby, I love the first one of his feet :)

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop