12/10/2009

Pittsburgh Weekend...Julie Marie Portraits (Pittsbugh, PA Children's Photographer)

This past weekend, my hubby and I went into Pittsburgh to visit family! We had such a great time and both agreed that it went by way too quickly! The best part about the trip was getting to see our niece and 2 nephews (although I'm bad b/c I didn't get any pix of the oldest nephew). If we could move to Pittsburgh, I'd move tomorrow. I love that city! I also got to go to my first Steelers game..(i've known my hubby for quite a while and this is the first time he ever took me to a game) and they lost...but it was still great! Anyway, here are a few pix of 2 of the 3 kiddos!

The beautiful Miss L...




Then, we went inside and went up to Nanny's bed...

My nephew, K...


0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop