5/25/2010

Some of my Favorite People....Julie Marie Portraits

The Trust Kiddos......I just love these kiddos and so wished we lived closer to each other! We had the best time with them and miss them so much already!!
Cousins....Jakers loved meeting his cousins and they loved him just as much!!!

Brothers....I got to go to KK's school for an author's tea and he dedicated his book to his brother.....love it!

What a handsome guy!!! He absolutely loves Dexter and watched him the whole time we were in Pittsburgh!

My favorite....L watching over his brother and sister....

One word....BEAUTIFUL

So Handsome....and so reminds me of my husband (which would be his uncle) with his looks!


Best Buds

Great Nan & Nanny....beautiful! (Jakers is so lucky to have his Nanny and Nan!!)

4 Generations

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop