7/16/2010

Wedding at the Winery...Julie Marie Portraits

I am so behind on blogging, but I wanted to get this up before the weekend! I had the best time photographing this gorgeous wedding a few weeks ago. It was held at the Pizzadili Winery in Felton, DE. I had never even heard of this winery until I met with the bride and her mom and they told me where it was going to take place. Absolutely gorgeous venue for a wedding! Their wedding day was absolutely perfect. The weather cooperated, the bride was so laid back and just so, so happy (and the groom, too) and you can just see how much fun they had from the pictures below. Congrats to A & J! Hope you are enjoying married life!!

Absolutely loved, loved, loved their wedding colors. It went perfectly with the scenery at the winery.



The beautiful bride....

Look at how happy the groom looks!


Beautiful gown...



The beautiful bride and her beautiful sisters....(the one sister was a bridesmaid in the VA beach wedding that I did, too)

All of the single ladies .... except for the bride, of course!

Love the groom's look in this picture, too...

The bride's parents dancing the night away...



0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop