9/21/2010

WHOA....Julie Marie Portraits

WHOA...I didn't realize I hadn't blogged for so long. It's been crazy busy here....a trip to Ohio, catching up on editing and lots of sessions. So, to start things off, meet beautiful Miss T....she is a senior and will be graduating from my old high school in 2011.

I had so much fun on her photo shoot. I talked my dad into coming along, so he chauffeured us around because he knew some spots that I wanted to try out. But...the coolest place of all was this waterfall in the middle of nowhere that T had heard about. We weren't exactly sure where it was, but we found it!

Hope you enjoy!





Middle one is the waterfall....

This is where the waterfall was...see the truck up at the top...Yep, we had to slide down the hill to get to it, but it was worth it!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop