10/03/2010

Happy October | Julie Marie Portraits

I can't believe it's October already! Wow..time is sure flying by! My little guy was 6 months on Friday, which makes me kind of sad b/c he's growing up way too quickly, my husband had a birthday yesterday, and we took Jakers to his first pumpkin patch!



I continue to be a bad blogger, but I can assure you I've just been busy editing, holding sessions and playing with my little guy. Up next...a beautiful wedding, a gorgeous little girl that you've seen before and lots of families.

BTW my new blog picture template is from Kristi of Kristi Young Design....she's so talented! Thanks, Kristi! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little pumpkin!

Julie Marie Portraits said...

Thanks - we think so, too! :)

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop