10/21/2010

I Want To Get Married Again! | Julie Marie Portraits

Well, not really, but I wish I would have known about Kristi Young Design when I was getting married.  Check out the save-the-date cards and shower invites that she made for my best friend's little sister. (remember their engagement pix here) I LOVE THEM!!!  She is getting married next April in Vegas, and I get to tag along to photograph the wedding!  Can't wait!

People ask why get engagement photos?  Well, this is why...you can use them for so many things from save-the-date cards to invites, favors, etc....

(yes, I faded out their names to put it on the blog)

Shower invites....there are two others, but this is my favorite!  I'm not sure which one they're going to use, but I have a suspicion it will be this one, so I wanted to show everybody!  How cool is this!








Several sessions coming up on the blog next!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop