10/05/2010

Triple the Fun! | Julie Marie Portraits | Philadelphia Children's Photographer

Check out the cute, cute kiddos! Miss E is now a big sister to a baby brother and sister! When I arrived on a Saturday morning, the house was spotless, the kids were content and mom and dad seemed very relaxed. The only thing I kept thinking was wow...how do they do this with twins and a 2 year old? I can't even keep my house clean with 1! :) Anyway, hope you enjoy the sneak peeks! It was so nice meeting all of you...esp the gorgeous kiddos!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Miss E had a super cool room!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
So, so cute and so, so lovable!
Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Julie, I can't say enough about how much we love the photos. You were a dream to work with and I love the results. I've been sharing the pics with anyone who makes eye contact with me and I am already sending your info to two co-workers! Great work. We will definitely be working with you again. -Andrea

Julie Marie Portraits said...

Andrea - Thank you so much for your note! You are so very welcome! Your family is just beautiful, and you guys were a dream to work with, too! I'm so glad you're enjoying your pix!! I look forward to seeing you guys again!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop