11/23/2010

Thankful Cont'd.....|Julie Marie Portraits

I'm continuing with another thankful post as Thanksgiving is almost here!  I'm going out of order on my blog posts, but these two families deserve a special thank-you!  I met them almost a year ago, and I've gotten to see them quite a few times this year!  They are two of the nicest families you could ever meet, and for that, I'm very thankful that I've had the opportunity to meet them and photograph them.  Thanks, guys!  You guys are the best!!  ...Which also leads me to how thankful I am for the most wonderful clients ever!  I have been so blessed to meet and photograph so many families since moving to Delaware.  I hope everybody has a safe and Happy Thanksgiving!







0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop