1/27/2011

Something New | Julie Marie Portraits

I am happy to announce that JMP is now offering photo boxes!

Photo boxes are great because you can just stash your photos in them, and it looks great!  What's great about the photo boxes is that they can be customized with your photos and color coded to match your home.  I always tell myself that I'm going to get organized and put everything in albums but that just never seems to happen. So, now I am going to get organized with customized photo boxes!  

The photo box below is one that I created for my little guy.  I plan on doing 1 (or more) photo boxes each year for him.  Photo boxes are also great for putting wedding proofs in, bar/bat mitzvah proofs in, etc... 

For more info, just contact me!

The boxes come in 4 different sizes:
4x6-100 prints Image Box
4x6 -250 prints Image Box
5x7-100 prints Image Box
5x7-250 prints Image Box (this is the one that is below & it holds up to 250 5x7 (or smaller) prints)

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop