3/20/2011

The Jake Ottoman | Julie Marie Portraits | Delaware Children's Photographer

I wanted to show you something that I have been working on.  I'm calling it The Jake Ottoman.  It's a photo ottoman that i made for Jakey's playroom.  I am by no means a seamstress, and I sure wish I would have let my mom teach me how to sew while growing up at home...but to be honest, since she could sew, I just let her do everything, and I paid no attention.  

Anyway, I wanted to show you what I came up with!  
 By the way....I have more red ribbon to attach to the left curtain that I made, but I have yet to do it.  They had ran out of ribbon at the store, and I just picked some up...but I have yet to attach it to the left panel!

Hope you enjoy!  We are having fun pointing out who is on the ottoman.  Jake especially likes looking at Dexter on it!

2 comments:

ALR said...

Wow! This is really cool. I have never seen this before. I love the creative ways to display your gorgeous photography.

Julie Marie Portraits said...

Thanks so much!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop