6/28/2011

Beach Fun | Julie Marie Portraits - Lewes Beach, Delaware Photographer

I was so happy to see this first family again, and I can't believe how big Mr. L has gotten!  I, also, had the added bonus of meeting some of their family!   All have such cute, cute kiddos!  

Check out the photos below....I think they had a great time running around in the sand and putting their feet in the water!

Thanks, guys!  Have a great rest of your vacation! 
Look at how big he is!  So, so, so handsome!
Love the aviator sunglasses.....and he loved wearing them!
Such a beautiful couple!

 hair raising fun!
Toes in the sand....
 Fun times with his mama!


How gorgeous is she!!!
Gorgeous smile, gorgeous eyes and look at that hair!
 Having fun dancing around!
 How cute is he!
 Love this family shot with the sun glazing over them!
 One of my favorites....look at the little guy's smile with his daddy!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop