10/12/2011

Truce With Food - Check It Out! | Julie Marie Portraits|New York Photographer

One of my former brides, Ali Shapiro, is an amazing entrepreneur in the Philly area.  She has created an amazing business, and you've likely seen her on NBC as well as heard about her if you're in the Philly area.  Anyway, with her business, she has started a program called, Truce with Food!  With the upcoming holidays, this new workshop sounds like the perfect thing that I need!  Y'all should go check it out as she's offering a virtual workshop, so anybody can attend!  And....I can't forget to mention how excited I am that my photo is on the cover of her workbook below and there are a couple of others on her website!  

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop