11/11/2011

Jake's Haircut | Julie Marie Portraits | Rochester, NY Photographer

Last night we ventured out to get Jake's haircut.  I got on the website, Kids Out and About, to look for children's haircut places and found Haircuts for Peanuts.  It looked really cute online, so I thought we'd give it a try!

On Jake's previous haircuts, either Josh or I would have to sit with him to get his haircut, but not this time!  He got up in the chair and didn't even try to get down once.  They had a flat screen tv on with cartoons, balloons, candy (Jake's favorite M&M's) and it was painted really fun with bright colors and murals on the walls.

Overall, a cute little place for kiddos to get haircuts!  And before I forget....if you haven't been on Kid's Out and About, you should check it out.  What a great site!  I have found it useful so many times especially being new to Rochester!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop