1/23/2012

A Star Wars Birthday Party - Jack turns 6 | Julie Marie Portraits | Rochester, NY Photographer

My nephew turned six a little over a week ago, and I was so happy to be able to drive home and celebrate his birthday with him!  The last time I got to celebrate his birthday in person was when he was 2.....we then moved to Delaware.  I was a little sad on his birthday because I couldn't believe he was already 6....i clearly remember the day he was born, and my oh my how the time has flown by!

So, can you guess what this year's birthday party theme was?  You guessed it.....STAR WARS because my nephew is obsessed with it!  My sister told me she was going to have a little party for his birthday.....little as in 21 5 & 6 year olds, plus a couple younger kids and Jake.  I kept asking her what she was going to do because she knows how to plan a party, but she kept saying she wasn't sure.  Well, on the Tuesday before his party, my sister spent the evening texting me on different ideas for the party, and sure enough....she pulled off a spectacular 6th birthday party!  And to top if off....Jack said it was the BEST birthday ever!


 Check out those cookies.....so cool & such a hit!

 The most awesome Star Wars cake ever....made by Dakota's Custom Confections
 Look how happy Jack is!  

Not sure what my niece is doing here....?

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop