1/25/2012

They're Engaged!

They're Engaged!  I was so excited when my bff's little sister called me and asked me to photograph her engagement photos.  (and a little bummed that I have a prior commitment and won't be able to photograph their wedding)  Anyway, I met her fiancé a couple of years ago at the lake, and there was just something about the two of them....  They are such a fun couple, great looking and so full of life!  Just look at the pictures below...you can see how they just love each other and can have fun together!  I couldn't be happier for them!  Congrats M & K!    

Oh, and let me add that it was FREEZING out when these were taken, but they rocked it!


This picture below is one of my favs ever!  I just love the yummy creamy light coming in this alley way!   It's like they're just glowing!


And I have to say....I'm on M's side for the pix below... Go Rockets!  (my alma mater)  



0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop