4/01/2012

Happy 2nd Birthday to our Jakey Jake!

Happy, Happy 2nd Birthday to my handsome little guy today! 

It's funny how I think about how sad I was last year at this time with him turning one, but this year, I absolutely LOVE this age.  I love that he can now have conversations with us, tell us he loves us, sings his abc's, counts to 10, talks about all of his cousins and grandparents, talks about his friends, loves on his doggy, Dexter, plays with his cars and plays ball ALL OF THE TIME, uses his manners (pease, thanky, cuse me), feeds his doggy every day, LOVES to read books, sings lots of songs and most of all, I love those little kisses that he gives us and his armless hugs.  He has truly brought us more joy than we could have ever imagined!  We love you, Jakey Jake!  Happy Birthday little guy!

And here's his two year pic....
and his month by month picture April 2011-March 2012


0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop