11/09/2012

Happy Birthday & Best Buds | Julie Marie Portraits | Chicago Children's Photographer

I just wanted to wish my dad a Happy, Happy Birthday tomorrow!  We wish we could be there to celebrate with him, but we were lucky enough to have some birthday cake with him this past Monday!  I can't even imagine what I'd do without him....he is the best dad without a doubt, and I owe him so much for all the help and work that he did for us this past week for our move (and my mom gets a shout out too for all the help)!  We love you dad, and hope you have the best birthday!!

If you can't tell, Jakey loves his Papa!  He's asked everyday this week if NanaPapa were coming to our new home when daddy got home from work, too!


And one more favorite from this week....Jakey and his best bud, Dexter!  Love those two!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop