8/28/2008

Just some fun pix from Berkley, MI today....

Dexter and I went out with the camera tonight to capture some portraits so that I could play around with them on photoshop...specifically, vintage looks and fading colors...  Dexter was also a very good model as he allowed me to get some fun pix of him too.  


The restaurant above, the Onion Roll Deli, has the best reuben sandwich in the world!   It's just down the block from our house.  I lived here for almost a year before I stopped in to try it.

We live on Princeton St.
Dexter being nosey...

Another one that I just love of Dex
And last but not least....The Blarney Stone.  This is our favorite dive bar.  It's only a block and a half away and they have the best ranch dressing ever!  


0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop