8/09/2008

My sis and her beautiful family



Here's J ... my nephew.  I just love him so much.  When I got to my sister's tonight, I took him and ran out to do some shopping and pick up dinner.  We had the best time.  We hit starbucks and he got to go to the lake and throw money in.  Then, we danced in the car with the music loud all the way home.  Boy does this boy have rhythm....i don't think he takes after his mama and daddy.



Meet my sis and her beautiful baby girl....
My sis's husband.  If you ever need a personal injury attorney in Ohio, let me know.  I can hook you up. 
I just love this picture.  J had fallen down and had some tears and here's his mama comforting him like nobody else can. 
Me and my niece...i just love her and if you could only hear her laugh...it's so contagious.

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop