8/13/2008

"Wiggies"


Last night, my mom, sister, nephew and niece came up to visit for the night b/c we had something special planned for J....We were going to see the Wiggles aka "Wiggies" as my nephew calls them. We had been telling J all along that we were going to see the Wiggles, but I don't think he really understood what that meant until we got there. He was so excited. He danced all night to the "wiggies" songs and got a t-shirt, a wiggies light and a dvd. The only disappointing thing was after the show was over and we were walking out to the car, J turned to me and said, "No JuJu...i want more wiggies" and pretended to hit me in the air. He couldn't understand why he couldn't see more and thought it was my fault. I, of course, just laughed it off and laughed at him while he continued to say that. Later that night when we got home, he went down to see Uncle J (my fiance) and layed on the couch for a while with him and told him all about the Wiggies. The picture above is of J and Uncle J. J wasn't in the mood to get his pix taken, so this is the best I could do. (also, i didn't take my camera with me to the show b/c my sis and I didn't think we'd be able to take it in. We should have listened to my mom b/c everybody had cameras there)

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop