9/25/2008

Fashion Show with the Flower Pin that Nana Made





I couldn't wait til the end of the weekend to post these b/c they are so darn cute!  Check out J with her new hats and new flower pin that Nana made.  (there will be more to come on the flower pins and if you want to order one, you can contact me)    I just love coming to see these guys...when I got here, J came running out the door (at full speed) and just jumped into my arms and was giving me lots of kisses and hugs and saying, "hi aunt juju".  He was so much fun tonight....he danced on the fireplace (aka his stage) and we all sang along with him.   And...Miss J was the best little model tonight.  I'm not certain how she gets any cuter b/c she's the cutest little girl ever!   And the best one is of J, J and their mama!      Off to bed....busy weekend.  Up next...a very special 1 year old birthday party. 

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Julie, your new pictures of Jenny's kids are so adorable....I'm sure they love to have their Auntie take pictures of them! I know I love taking pictures of Jaylee and Laynee....just getting real excited for Alexis to get here! Have a great weekend.
Jodi

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are adorable! I am so excited for you to do ours!! I will let you know when Alexis arrives so that we can set a date. Take Care

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop