4/29/2009

Class of 2010.....Meet Miss A...Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware High School Senior Photographer

Ok...I feel really old writing the class of 2010....I'm thinking WOW...I graduated both high school & college in the 90's.
Anyway, I had the pleasure of meeting up with A to try some fun things for her senior pictures. She has the most gorgeous eyes, and she is quite stunning as you will see in the pix below. (Don't you think she looks like a model!!!)
The rain put a damper on some plans, but she was great and we checked out a park in Dover.....glad we stopped in there because it made for some great pictures! Thanks A....here's your sneak peek: (sorry...i'm posting a lot but I had so many that I just love)









1 comments:

JenV said...

Love the photos!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop