4/27/2009

My Favorite Kiddos!!...Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Portrait Photographer

Over the weekend, J and I went into Pittsburgh to visit his family, and my family also came in! There was a wedding shower on Saturday, but I have to say that the best thing about this trip was getting to see our nieces and nephews! I hate that we live so far away from these kiddos and can't see them every week, but when we do get to see all of them, we have the best time! Here are just a few pictures of the kiddos from the weekend... Oh...and be on the lookout because the 5 kiddos below are all going to be in our wedding!!! I can hardly wait!





3 comments:

JenV said...

Such cute pictures Julie!! We had so much fun this past weekend in Pittsburgh!! Can't wait to see everyone at your wedding!!

Diana Vicente said...

Julie,
Again, great shots of all the kids!!! Looking forward to the wedding!

Julie Marie Portraits said...

Thanks! Looking forward to seeing you guys at the wedding!! I can't believe it's less than a month away!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop