5/05/2009

Design on a Dime or Two with Portraits....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Portrait Photographer

Finally, I have something to hang on my dining room wall! You can actually do this with images from your photo session with me as you receive your images on a CD that allows you to print yourself-> as big as you'd like, as many as you'd like, etc... or you can order through my website. I actually had seen something like this on another blog, but because I didn't want to spend a lot of money, I came up with this. I had the photos printed in size 16x20 and bought the cheap poster frames for about $6/frame. The hardest part was measuring and getting everything to line up.....(don't look too close) :)
Anyway, I took the photos of our nieces and nephews and had to include one of Dexter and came up with this. I can't wait to do something like this with our wedding photos (only 19 more days)....I'm thinking some vertical hanging -- maybe 4 or 5 in a row and use it as our headboard since we don't have one yet!


Don't look too close at the one below. I realized after I had everything hung that there is a sheet of plastic on the inside of each of these frames that I forgot to take off...so you can see it in the pictures.....

Lots more coming.....it's been raining here for 4 days, so everything from the past 4 days has been rescheduled. Stay tuned....

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop