5/08/2009

Happy Mother's Day, mom! Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Portrait Photographer

I just wanted to wish my mom a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday! This is one of the few times that I've not been with my mom on this day, so it makes me a little sad.....but I will get to see her in a week and a half & I can hardly wait!! I really have no idea what I'd do without my mom. Right now, I owe a ton to her(and dad, too) b/c she has been doing so much to get ready for my wedding. I've really had it pretty easy since I'm living in Delaware and the wedding is back in Ohio. All I have to do is email, text and call my mom telling her stuff that she needs to do for the wedding. (yes, she does know how to text) :)

So, anyway...thanks Mom for all you do!!! I can't wait to see you in a week and a half!! Love you & miss you!
Happy Mother's Day!

Pix below are of my mom with my niece and nephew and one of my parents with the kiddos!! As you can see, J&J absolutely adore their Nana!!

A picture of my Mom & I back in March.

..
Oh & Happy Mother's Day to my Sis!! Have fun in Vegas!!

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop