6/09/2009

Two More Super Cute Kiddos! Julie Marie Portraits, Washington, DC Children's Photographer

I had the pleasure of meeting up with this great family over the weekend. I had been talking to mom on email for quite some time, and we finally figured out a date that I would be in the DC area for pictures and made it happen! When I first got there, Miss A was super shy and her mom had said she was looking so forward to getting her picture taken but she wasn't about to crack a smile. So, we started with little S. He was such a good little boy, super cute, too & made my job easy! Then, we decided to walk to a park nearby and before you knew it, Miss A was having the best time and smiling from ear to ear!
Thanks guys for a fun session! It was great meeting all of you and hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!!!

This was Miss A when I first got there...no smile but I love this picture of her....

This was Miss A right when we got to the park.....

Mr. S -- love his eyes!



1 comments:

Todd said...

Amazing shot in your header!! i love tiger-lilys.....

love it!!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop