7/15/2009

Handsome Little Guy & His Beautiful Big Sister.....Julie Marie Portraits, Toledo Children's Photographer

Two blog posts in 1 day......and lots more to post!

As I posted in the previous post, I went back to Ohio for a visit, and I had the pleasure of meeting up with this beautiful family! Their mom use to live down the street from me when she was little. And now....she's all grown up with a family...boy, do I feel old!! Anyway, the kiddos are absolutely gorgeous!! Miss M just has that beautiful, gorgeous, classy look to her, and she is not only beautiful, but she is quite the cheerleader and she was showing me her moves and did some jumps for me during the shoot! Mr. T wasn't quite sure what to think, but as you will see, I think he sort of forgot about the camera and had some fun! He's also going to be celebrating a birthday this week, so happy birthday, T!! Thanks "M" family -- hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!

This is what Mr. T looked like in the beginning...He wasn't quite sure what to think!

And this was Mr. T soon after the previous picture! All smiles and having fun!

Love this shot of M in the field....


Having some fun splashing in the water!



0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop