7/15/2009

Two Gorgeous Sisters..... Julie Marie Portraits

Well, I'm back from my OHIO visit! I had the best time ever, and yes, there were tears when I had to say goodbye. My nephew cried right as we got to the airport saying that he just wanted to go with Aunt JuJu on the airplane, so that made it even harder to say goodbye. Plus, my niece had been sleeping, so she woke up just long enough to let me give her a hug and kiss, but I didn't get to hear her "mmmm" kiss sound! :( The good thing out of that was that my sister said (& i can hardly believe this) that the next time I fly in, my nephew can fly back with me and my sister and niece will fly out a few days later!! I'm holding her to it!

So, back to this post. Check out these two absolutely gorgeous sisters that I got to photograph in Toledo. They were so much fun to photograph. Mom (pictured below) and I knew each other from school...we then reconnected on facebook...don't you just love facebook! Anyway, seeing these girls makes you want to have a girl. Look at their gorgeous hair, cute clothes and beautiful smiles! I think their mom and dad are doomed when they get older! :) Thanks "R" family! It was great seeing you guys, and I hope you enjoy your sneak peeks!




Can you tell how much they love their dad?

0 comments:

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop