7/05/2009

Fun-Filled 4th!!....Julie Marie Portraits, Delaware Children's Photographer

I have not been a very good blogger, but there's good reason for that......we had family in from Pittsburgh visiting, and I had decided to not schedule any sessions because I wanted to spend all of my time with them. So, needless to say, we had the best 4th of July, and now it's a little quiet, lonely and a little sad in our house today because they left bright and early this morning. Even J said after they left that it was sad to see them go. I miss hearing Miss L say ,"outside" (if you could only hear her sweet, sweet voice) and miss the sounds of the little guys having fun playing, swimming & watching Dexter run all over the house following them around b/c he thought he might miss something.

Anyway, I was really bad b/c I hardly had my camera out, but I did capture a few, so I hope you enjoy!!

This first one was taken at 7:40 this morning before they left....such cuties!



Miss L holding Uncle J's hand.....




To DV who mentioned to my sister that she missed the music on my blog....the music is back on!!
For those of you that emailed me over the weekend, I will be catching up on returning those emails today!

2 comments:

JenV said...

These pictures are beautiful!! I just love the one of all 3 of them!! It's awesome!!!

Diana Vicente said...

Julie, your pictures are so special! Looks like a wonderful visit was had by all.
Thnaks for the music, I missed it!

 
© 2010 Julie Marie Portraits © Blog Designed by Rita of CoffeeShop